The Shield Utility Plus coverall is made from the highest quality sanforized 100% cotton. It is the garment of choice for comfort in tropical conditions. As in other Shield styles only the best trim and materials are used to ensure comfort and long service. This style is available in Orange, Yellow, Navy, Red, Grey and Blue.
Poly-Cotton (195 g/m2)
100% Cotton (195 g/m2)
- COLLAR One piece type made of double layer of cloth.
- FRONT CLOSURE Heavy duty vislon double action zip with one button at the top front.
- BREAST POCKETS, POCKET FLAP & SLEEVE POCKET Two breast pockets and pocket flaps closed by a snap fastener. The pockets shall be leveled and the edges reinforced by bar-tack. The pocket flap
must be made of two layers of fabric. Sleeve pocket on left sleeve with edges reinforced by stitches. One front patch pocket on left leg.
- SLEEVES The bottom of the sleeve must have an overlapping split. The cuff of the sleeve must have a snap button for cuff adjustment. The left sleeve must be embroidered with the Shield logo according to Utility Plus Shield personalisation sheet.
- UPPER BACK OF COVERALL Back panel with a yoke and with a plate on each side below it.
- BACK POCKETS Two levelled back pockets with pocket flaps, closed by snap fastener. A Carpenter pocket and a ruler pocket shall be attached at the lower part of back pocket on the right side joining the side seam.
- SIDE POCKET Garment includes pocket facing and pocket bag made of white lining fabric.
- WAIST ADJUSTMENT Good quality affixed at the centre of the waist (back) and continuously enclosed by 1 ½ “ of base cloth.