The Shield treated cotton antiflame coverall is fully compliant with International Standard NFPA 2112 and certified accordingly by a third party testing organisation.It is offered as a cost effective alternative to Tecasafe Plus 700 and Aramid 111A. When companies face tight budget constraints but are required to comply with HSE standards that include fire resistant clothing this is the garment of choice.
100% cotton ( 220g/m2)
- COLLAR One piece type made of double layer of cloth.
- FRONT CLOSURE Heavy duty Aramid double action zipper with two button at the top front
- BREAST POCKETS/ SLEEVE POCKET Two breast pockets and pocket flaps closed by a snap fastener. The pockets shall be levelled and the edges reinforced by bar-tack. The pocket flap must be made of two layers of fabric. Sleeve pockets with edges reinforced by stitches
- UPPER BACK OF COVERALL Back panel with a yoke, attached with an f.o.a machine.
- SLEEVES AND LEGS The left sleeve must be embroidered with the Shield logo according to the corresponding personalisation sheet. Cuffs closed by Snaps.
- SIDE POCKETS Composed of two layers of lining fabric with facing made of FRC fabric.
- FRONT CHEST POCKETS Two levelled chest pockets with pocket flaps closed by snap fasteners
- BACK POCKETS Two levelled back pockets with pocket flaps closed by snap fasteners.
- WAIST ADJUSTMENT Good quality affixed at the centre of the waist back and continuously enclosed by 1 ¼” of base cloth
- REFLECTIVE TAPES Shoulders, across the arms and below the knee.