The Shield Offshore Hi-Viz coverall has been specifically designed for use in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. From the extra heavy duty reflective tape to the brass zips and snaps only the best trim is used in the manufacture of this garment. This style available in 65/35 poly-cotton, 100% cotton, Tecasafe Plus 700 and Aramid IIIA. Stock colours are orange, navy, red, grey, royal blue and spruce green. Specific corporate colours are available subject to MOQ’s.
Tecasafe Plus 700 (238 g/m2)
Aramid IIIA (180 g/m2)
Aramid IIIA (150 g/m2)
Poly-Cotton (195 g/m2)
100% Cotton (195 g/m2)
- COLLAR One piece type made of double layer of cloth.
- FRONT CLOSURE Heavy duty brass double action zip with two snap buttons on the top front.
- BREAST POCKETS, POCKET FLAP & SLEEVE POCKET Two breast pockets closed by heavy duty slide fasteners. The pockets shall be leveled and the edges reinforced by bartack. Sleeve pocket on left sleeve with edges reinforced by stitches.
- SHOULDERS, SLEEVES AND LEGS The left sleeve embroidered with the standard Shield logo for Tecasafe flame retardant coverall.
2” high visibility reflective strips put on both sides of shoulders, arms and legs attached with three-step zigzag stitch. Velcro tape on cuffs as closure.
- UPPER BACK OF COVERALL Double action back.
- SIDE POCKETS Composed of two layers of lining with facing same as outside fabric.
- BACK POCKETS Two levelled back pockets closed by slide fasteners. A Carpenter pocket composed by rule pocket and shall be attached at the lower part of back pocket on the right side joining the side seam.
- SEAMS Outside seams are made using feed-of-the-arm machine (3 needles) and safety stitched the inseam.
- WAIST ADJUSTMENT Good quality affixed at the left and right waist