The Shield Contractor coverall represents value for money for contractors working on tight budgets. Only the highest quality materials are used in its manufacture to guarantee its durability, serviceability and comfort. This style is available in 100% cotton, Tecasafe Plus 700 and Aramaid IIIA. Stock colours are spruce, green and yellow. Other colours can be manufactured as required subject to MOQ’s.
Tecasafe Plus 700 (238 g/m2)
- COLLAR One piece type made of double layer of cloth.
- FRONT CLOSURE Heavy duty ARAMID double action zip with zip guard and one snap button at the top front. Inside snap is concealed so no metal will touch the skin of the user.
- BREAST POCKETS, POCKET FLAP & SLEEVE POCKET Two breast pockets and pocket flaps closed by a snap fastener. The pockets shall be levelled and the edges reinforced by bar-tack. The pocket flap must be made of two layers of fabric. Sleeve pockets with edges reinforced by stitches.
- SLEEVES The sleeves must be attached to the body with a five-thread machine and armhole topstitched by feed-off-the-arm machine (f.o.a – 3 needles). The bottom of the sleeve must have an overlapping split.The cuff of the sleeve must have a snap button for cuff adjustment. Inside snap is concealed so no metal will touch the skin of the user. The left sleeve must be embroidered with the Shield logo according to Shield Tecasafe personalisation sheet.
- UPPER BACK OF COVERALL Back panel with a yoke, attached with a f.o.a machine (3 needles).
- BACK POCKETS Two levelled back pockets with pocket flaps, closed by snap fastener.
- CARGO POCKET Cargo pocket and pocket flap closed by a snap fastener on the left leg.
- SEAMS Side seams and in-seams are made using f.o.a machine (3 needles).
- WAIST ADJUSTMENT Good quality affixed at the centre of the waist (back) and continuously enclosed by 1¼” of base cloth.
- REFLECTIVE TAPE 1″ Grey Fire Retardant reflective tape fasten on arms and legs.